Holidays in San Benedetto del Tronto are very far from boredom and monotony.
Every year and periodically the city offers many different events that ensure a complete entertainment.
Events, markets, concerts, food and wine festivals, historical re-enactments and festivities are just some of the many ways to spend pleasant evenings in the Marche.
Among the main events in San Benedetto del Tronto we mention:
- the feast of the patron saint, St. Benedict martyr in October;
- the feast of the “Madonna della Marina” on the last Sunday in July, that consists in a procession with fishing boats and a night show of fireworks;
- “Antico e le Palme”, the traditional market of antique trade, collectibles and vintage;
- “Scultura Viva” along the south pier with artists that sculpt the boulders breakwater;
- White Night, with events and open shops all night long;
- “Giocalaluna Estate”, entertainment for families and children;
- Maremoto Festival, a musical festival with Italian indie bands;
- Anghiò, International festival of blue fish;
- “E..state a San Benedetto del Tronto”, a National theater festival.
Also in the hinterland, the region offers some unmissable appointments as Fire Horse in Ripatransone, Quintana in Ascoli Piceno, Sponsalia in Acquaviva Picena, Templaria Festival in Castignano.
Each event is an opportunity to learn more about the traditions and customs of the Marche.